Testo da tradurre e immagini da cambiare (necessari screenshot da Wikia in italiano)
Starting a new article on wiki takes only a couple of clicks. There are three methods for doing this.
- Click the add page button on your wiki's homepage (shown in first picture).
- Click on any red link on your wiki (which can be created by linking to a page that does not exist).
- If you are already reading an article, click the add page button to the side of the article (shown in second picture.)
- The "Create a new article" box will open
- You can choose the article name by typing it in the box. This name will become the last part of the page's URL.
- Decide between a standard page layout or a blank page. The standard layout provides an image place holder and section headings.
Changing the standard layout Modifica
The preload contents for the "Standard layout" are stored at MediaWiki:Newpagelayout on your wiki.
The "Editing" tab of Special:Preferences includes options for page creation:
- Use blank page as default for creating a new page - This makes the blank option on the right be the default on the popup.
- Disable Create Page pop-up - If checked, this disables the box for you.